My writing tends to be... haunting.
Okay, that was a bad joke.
But really: I've been writing and creating far before I did it as a job. Many of those pieces I'm still incredibly proud of, and am delighted to share with you all.
Content by me:
Review: “Chain Saw Confidential” by Gunnar Hansen — Fangirls Read It First (current Editor in Chief)
4 Things You Should Know About Book Review Blogs — The Creative Penn
Reddit Just Lost All Chances Of Becoming A Relevant Ad Platform — Business2Community
Madrone Cannabis Club — Willamette Week (as Rita Olson)
Reporting on Alaska's cannabis tourism scene — Marijuana Venture (as Rita Olson)
- For Indie Food Brands, Subscription Boxes Aren't about the Money
- What to Expect at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights
- 5 Ways to Make Opera More Appealing to Young People
- Stars of the Silicon Forest: 10 Portland startups to watch
- The 5 most unusual cannabis products you’ve heard of this week
- Top 10 wireless headphones and earbuds for under $50
- I’m Great at Being Frugal, But I Need to Earn More Money
- Why You Should Care about the Redbox Acquisition
- Why Consumer Confidence Isn’t a Solid Sign We’re Doing Better
- Why You Should Care That BlackBerry Has Stopped Making Phones
- Why You Should (Still) Care About Apple Owing Ireland $14.5 Billion
- Why You Should Care That Adobe Bought TubeMogul
- 5 Ways to Share Money With Your Partner and Still Keep Your Financial Independence
- You Should Be Making A Will. Like Right Now.
- An Ode To The Change Jar
- Physical Media: Why You Should Buy In
- Forget Holiday Gifts. Give Me A Lump Sum.
- How did George, Jerry and Elaine not go bankrupt?
- How To Form Your Own Opinions
- We'll Always Have Snogging: A Tribute to Louise Rennison
- What Your Fall Headgear Is Saying About You
- 5 Perfectly Reasonable Reactions To A College Rejection
- Do Prom Kings and Queens Go On to Fame and Glory? We Found Out.
- The Ultimate Superpower Showdown: Flying Versus Invisibility
- The 10 Biggest Debates Among Les Mis Fans
- 21 Signs You Never Got Over Goosebumps as a Kid
- What If Ebenezer Scrooge Is Really the Draco of A Christmas Carol?
- You Don't Have to Be Home for Christmas
- Forget Broadway, Tour Towns Are Where It's At for Theater Nerds
Books by me: